Hello students and staff,
Please take the time to read over this week's updates and reminders.
1. All students that registered for college classes for summer or fall semester, should check Webadvisor to confirm that your schedule is correct.
2. Students that wish to request high school schedule changes should email Dr. Riley to request an appointment.
3. Students that wish to request a college schedule change should email Mrs. Houston to request an appointment.
4. Students that perform with Ds or Fs in highschool or college classes will not be able to take summer college classes. MCC classes will be dropped without warning before the start date.
Students that fail spring classes will have their fall college classes restricted as well.
5. Learning Lab is in Mrs. Simmons's classroom on Monday and Wednesday from 3:30-4:30pm.
6. Ladies, as the weather gets warmer, be sure that your shorts/skirts are meeting dress code requirements.
7. Only 60% of students responded to the End of Year Park and Pizza survey that was sent out over a week ago. The expectation is that 85% or more of the student body will participate or the event will be canceled and we'll have class as normal. At this point, the event is not expected to take place due to students not responding to the survey that was sent. Monday, April 24th before 3:30pm is the survey closing date. The google form is provided below.
8. Students should have all withdrawal fees paid in full by May 15th to Ms. White.
-April 29- Prom from 8-11pm.
-May 2nd- No HOUSE meeting, rescheduled for May 9th
-May 9th- FULL HOUSE and Senior Awards Day from 12-1pm.
-May 10-15- MCC final exams. Use the exam schedule that is attached below.
-May 16-22- Crossroads final exams.
-May 18- graduation pictures and practice in Mac Gray.
-May 19- Graduation ceremony at 1pm.