When should I stay home?
Sick Children-Guidelines for keeping children home:
Other Health Issues
1. Your and your child's doctor must sign a medication form.
2. Medications must be brought to school in the original container.
3. Most medication can be given at home-before school, after school, and at bedtime
4. We do not provide over the counter medications.
Always be sure the school has a current telephone number where you can be reached if your child becomes sick or has an accident.
1. If your child has any type of health problem-such as asthma, allergies, bee sting alergy, seizure disorder, diabetes, etc... please see the school nurse TODAY.
2. If your child develops a health problem during the school year, please let the school nurse know as soon as possible.