ISAE Mission Statement
ISAE’s mission is to advocate for members and students, to enhance the education profession, and to advance public education. We will work to do this by providing consistent information to members, by providing opportunities for professional development and political awareness, and by supporting future teachers.
ISAE Goals for 2009-2010
1. We will work to retain current membership and increase new membership 10% through our service to our professional community.
2. We will encourage increased AR and member participation in ISAE meetings and events.
3. We will maintain a positive and professional rapport with central office staff.
4. We will continue to increase visibility and communication in the community.
5. We will involve members in government relations and legislative activities.