DASH Release for High School EOC SM2 Mid-Term
and Middle School Integrated Math I Benchmark Assessments
**IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ VERY CAREFULLY**
- For MOST users, the DASH login is your I-SS email username and password.
- It is recommended that you place 2 reports in your Report Library for easy access: the Predictive Assessment and the Predictive Assessment-Student Level. These are the ONLY 2 Reports you need in your Report Library as they will render 2 reports at one time.
- EOC reports are located under Q2. Quarter is required for ALL reports, therefore, users should ALWAYS select the Quarter on BOTH Predictive Assessment and Predictive Assessment-Student Level Reports.
- Integrated Math I for both middle school and high school is located under Q3.
- Please be aware of the location of your data in order to retrieve your reports.
- When the Student Level Report has generated, you MUST click on the blue arrow just to the left of the first line of the Report Title to see the Item Summary Report by Student.
- To print or save your reports, it is recommended that you export as a pdf document.
**INSTRUCTIONS for Report Menu**
Report Parameters will be made as follows:
Click on the Arrow to the right of the parameter box.
Click IN the appropriate box.
Click on the arrow to the right of the parameter box to close the menu.
Note: Your selection WILL appear on the screen.
Repeat for each parameter.
Select Test Subject (this is a drop down menu with no boxes).
Click View Report in the upper right hand corner.
Note: If you scroll down the screen, you will see a green circle indicating the report is being generated.
NOTE: When the Student Level Report has generated, you MUST click on the blue arrow just to the left of the first line of the report title to see the Objective Item Summary by Student.
Users who have questions should contact the Help Desk at 704-832-2537 from 8-5 PM or email email@example.com.
When responding to the Help Desk, please provide your name, school, nature of your question, and if an error message was received, please indicate the error message. This information is needed to provide a quick response from the Help Desk.
DASH: Data Warehouse for Teachers
Provides access to Dynamic and Static district shared queries.