This year I will have planning from 11:30-1:00. If you need to talk with me, you can do so during that time.
1. Come to class prepared and on time. This includes homework, notebook, textbook, pencils, pens, and paper.
2. Show respect to students, teachers, and staff.
3. Quietly take your seat as soon as you enter the classroom. Remain in your seat unless permission to do otherwise is given.
4. Speak one at a time when given permission by the teacher.
5. Give your best effort on all assignments and work!
Common Core Strands
Geography and Environmental Literacy
Economies and Financial Literacy
Civics and Governance
Units of Study by Quarter
Quarter 1 Geographic Literacy
Quarter 2 Renaissance
Slavery and Global Effect
Quarter 3 Enlightenment and French Revolution
Great Awakening and Industrialization
Quarter 4 Colonization and Imperialism
Age of Modern War
1945 to Modern Era