Language Arts (Grade 6) Essentials for the 3rd nine weeks
I can read self-selected materials
I can find figurative language in text read.
I can recognize dialogue( conversation) in written text.
I can define and recognize flashback in written text.
I can describe characters and their traits in text read.
I can determine the theme, plot, mood and style of a written text.
I can determine the characteristice of fiction, nonfiction, drama, and poetry.
I can model the use of correct English when I write.
Math (Grade 6) 2nd Semester Essensials
1. solve problems involving perimeter/circumference and area of plane figures. (2.02)
2. identify and describe the intersection of figures in a plane. (3.01)
3. identify and describe the relationship between the radius, chord, diameter, and center of a circle. (3.02)
4. transform and describe the transformation of figures in a coordinate plane. (3.03)
5. graph coordinates to solve problems. (3.04)
6. find the sample space of an event. (4.01)
7. use sample space to determine the probabilityof an event. (4.02)
8. find the probability of simple and compound events. (4.03)