2. Height, weight, vision, blood pressure, and scoliosis screening.
3. Advises school personnel and parents/guardians of impending health problems as well as preventive and therapeutic measures.
4. Coordinates and conducts staff development in CPR, First Aid and bloodborne pathogens policy.
5. Serves on SAP Core Team.
6. Teaches Postponing Sexual Involvement classes to grade seven.
7. Health Records are up to date and on file.
8. Coordinates 6th grade Hepatitis B immunization Program with the Iredell County Health Department.
9. Assists with giving medication at school and provides first aid.