1. If you receive a message from a college where you have applied indicating that they have not received your transcript log into your CFNC account and check to see if you ordered a transcript when you applied to the college. If you see that one was sent with the application and one will be sent after graduation call the Admissions Office and give them the date the transcript was sent and your NCWise number. They will then be able to retrieve it and place it in your account at the college.
2. If you did not request an electronic transcript to be sent to a North Carolina college you submitted your application to use the CFNC Transcript Manager at the web site to request that one be sent. Then notify the college that the electronic transcript will be sent to them from NC Department of Public Instruction.
3. If you receive a notice during the summer that the college has not received your final transcript, and you know that an electronic version was transmitted, call the college Admissions Office and tell them the date it was transmitted to them and give them your NCWise number. They will then be able to retrieve it from their data base and place it in your account.
4. If you have applied to an out-of-state college, contact the Guidance Office. You can fill out the transcript request form in the office and it will be mailed to the college.
Transcript requests may be made:
1. In person. Proper ID must be shown at the time of pick-up. There is a $3.00 charge for each transcript for students who graduated prior to 2012. You may call (704) 872-2286 for additional information. Be prepared to provide the following information:
Full name at the time of graduation from SHS
Date of Birth
2. By mail. Please mail a written and signed request, including the above demographic information and $3.00 to:
Statesville High School Guidance Department
Attn: Carolyn Roberts
474 N. Center St.
Statesville, NC 28677
3. By FAX. Please fax a written request with signature and the above information to (704) 978-2903, attn: Carolyn Roberts. There is still a $3.00 charge which can be mailed to the address above.
4. By email. Email a request to email@example.com. Please include the same demographic information above and follow-up with your $3.00 payment by mail.