Identify 10-12 Essential Objectives
A) Utilized NC State Standards.
B) 10-12 State Standards the PLC Team agrees are the core of subject being taught.
C) Members will use these to align Daily/Weekly/Monthly PDSA Objectives.
D) Need 10-12 per 9 weeks/semerster depending on course. Total 24 total for the course whether semester or year long.
Students will :
10 Essential Objectives for
- The student will develop a work ethic based on understanding the importance of work.
- The student will state the major concepts and strategies in career planning.
- The student will define terms related to vocational training.
- The student will identify major benefits of employment.
- The student will identify various sources of occupational information and strategies for accessing information.
- The student will define terms in various employment and career related areas.
- The student will identify and describe job search strategies.
- The student will develop the work behaviors, habits, and skills in the area of job performance needed to obtain, maintain, and advance in chosen career pathway.
- The student will identify appropriate body language, body space, voice tone, volume and attitude during social interactions in the workplace.
10.The student will explain methods of demonstrating cooperation and empathy in the workplace.