I have entered quizzes online for you to take throughout the semester to practice for your tests, including the Mid-Term and Final!
There are also links to online games that test your digital media knowlege as well, so have fun learning :)
I have broken down each unit into a few different quizzes that you can take at your pace, online at home or during down-time in class.
Here are the steps to get started:
1. Visit the QuizStar site here: http://quizstar.4teachers.org/index.jsp
2. Create a log-in for yourself.
3. Search for your class. Choose TEACHER NAME, type in Topazio, and click KEYWORD.
4. Select the class you want to join... notice the meeting time so you get into the correct class!
5. Click REGISTER. This will send me a message that you want to join this class, I have made it private so that only my students can take the quizzes, so I will have to approve you first. This may take 24 hours for this to go through. ** note, for some reason it is not sending me emails, so once you sign up, email me at email@example.com and I will add you to the class folder. Just realize I only check email during school hours so don't expect an acceptance at 9:30pm! :)
6. Once you are registered for a class, it will list the available quizzes for you to take. You can take each quiz up to 10 times during the semester!
Take the quiz, submit your answers, and then click REVIEW to see how you did. This will give you the correct answer as well so you can do better next time.
NO EXCUSE FOR NOT GETTING AN A ON YOUR FINAL OR MID-TERM!! :)
(These were not created by me, but will help you in learning what we do in class.)
ReviewGameZone.com - you can play all sorts of different games to quiz yourself on digital media subjects. Click the topics below to play a game and test your knowlege.
Other Online Quizzes