In Speech Class we work on:
1. Articulation Skills - making all speech sounds correctly
2. Oral-Motor Skills - strengthening the muscles we use to
make speech sounds
3. Grammar Skills - understanding and using correct grammar
4. Receptive Language Skills - vocabulary, understanding
associations and categories, asking Wh- questions,
comparing and contrasting, etc.
5. Expressive Language Skills - vocabulary, using associations
and categories, describing, answering Wh- questions,
giving similarities and differences, etc.
6. Auditory Memory - recalling information heard
7. Auditory Skills - following directions you hear
8. Fluency Skills - speaking with 'easy' or fluent speech
9. Voice Skills - using strategies to make our voice sound