5th Grade Essentials
1. I can complete a pre and post fitnessgram fitness test and show improvement toward achievement.
2. I can play for a minimum of 3 days a week for 20 minutes with a goal everyday for 60 minutes.
3. I can use the FIT(T) guideline to develop my cardiovascular fitness level.
4. I can use proper warm up, pacing and cool down techniques safely.
5. I can tell and show the skill related components of fitness (Agility, balance, coordination, power, reaction time and speed.)
6. I can throw, pass, dribble, catch, and shoot while playing team sports.
7. I can use forehand and backhand striking skills while playing sports with a partner or myself.
8. I can show the skills necessary to play games that are not commonly played.
9. I can be a leader and a follower in physical activities.
10. I can mak healthy food and drink choices from the food groups from My Pyramid.