Practice at home to help build multiplication skills!
Want to practice multiplication at home and play games at the same time?
Go to this website. There are 37 games to play! Great way to practice!
Here is a great website with lots of games.
Multiplication Rock songs and videos
Here is a powerpoint to help us learn what multipliction is.
Kids made this multipliction problem powerpoint.
Watch this array video from Teachertube.com
3's Macarana video
- Ambleweb Divider Machine - three levels are available [division with no remainder, use to practice multiplication facts]
- Ambleweb Times Table Tester - practice multiplication facts on one of three levels; Easier, Harder, or Megahard .
- Animal Legs - use repeated addition as a strategy to solve multiplication story problems
- Are You a Math Magician? - Multiplication game
- Balloon Pop - Click on balloons in ascending order of answers.
- Cameron's Trip - multiply and divide to solve real-world problems
- Explore the Multiplication Table with Math Cats - an interactive hundreds chart
- Fact Families - learn about multiplication and division fact families
- FlashCards - timed game, practice facts, type answers
- Flash Cards - Enter the answers. Click on the yellow check mark at the bottom to keep score! You can also choose the number of problems by clicking on the arrows up and down by the 25 default.
- Fun on the Farm - Multiply the numbers and add the totals to see how much the farmer should charge for his products.
- Ghost Blasters - Click on ghosts that are multiples of ten . Click as many times as you can, you can get multiple points on each ghost.
- Groups Of Dogs - use arrays to understand the meaning of multiplication
- Hotel 6 - use a pattern to solve multiplication problems
- Lemonade Stand - How much money is needed to purchase cups of lemonade?
- Leon's Math Dojo - Select skill and level to play. Keeps score.
- Mad Math Minutes - This is a great way to practice basic math skills in addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division. You pick the number of and types of problems that you want to practice. You may also choose the largest number used in a problem as well as the number of terms (numbers) used
- Making Arrays - using arrays to practice understanding of multiplication
- Math Facts from Harcourt School - Multiplication and Division facts to 5, to 10, to 12. Verbal instructions are included and students can select timed or un timed. (30 facts)
- Math Magician - select the operation and try your luck!
- Math-O - Bingo style game using multiplication facts.
- Multiplication - 1-3 , 2-5 , 3-8 , 5-10 , customize for any number range - from FreeMathTest
- Multiplication Grand Prix - "multi-player racing game that allows students from anywhere in the world to race one another while practicing their facts" You can select to play against others or just yourself.
- Multiplying Monkeys - evaluation copy of game to help understand how to multiply.
- Multiplication Mystery - drag the product to the correct place on a 9 x 9 grid [somewhat advanced]
- Multiplication Practice - by number. Select the number to practice facts and multiply! [look for the robot]
- Multiplication Station - Click on the number squares to total up to answer.
- Nine Pattern - Students explore patterns while multiplying and dividing by 9.
- Quick Flash - Practice fact here!
- Rabbits - recall multiplication facts using a hundreds chart
- Spinning Wheels - learn multiplication facts
- Sum Sense (Multiplication) - Students practice single digit multiplication by dragging numbers to complete the sentence.
- Table Mountain - Climb the mountain by working multiplication facts.
- Table Trees - Pick your number to practice and get started!
- That Quiz -Timed quizzes, from easy to difficult.
- The Timernator - race against the clock - multiply as fast as you can in 60 seconds [ addition, subtraction, and division also available ]
- Times Table Grid - students are asked to locate the product of two single-digit numbers.
- Times Table Grid II - students are given a sample product and asked where to locate it on a 10x10 grid
- Tug of War Multiplication - a multi player tug of war game for multiplication
- What Number is Missing? - How quickly can you fill in the missing number? Only multiplication is free, but there are thirteen variations possible.
- Who Wants to be a Mathionarie - Game show format. Multiplication facts