Mrs. Pritchett’s Homework Policy
Please read the policy with your child so that you both agree on my expectations for homework.
· Find a quiet place to do homework
· Set a schedule for completing homework
· Parents are to provide encouragement and motivation
· Homework should be done in a reasonable amount of time
· Students should understand the homework assignment and be able to complete it with minimal assistance. If your child consistently has difficulty, please contact me.
· record homework in my gradebook
· check the assignment and provide feedback
· add 10 points on your childs’ behavior log for turning in their homework on time
· go over the assignment prior to sending it home
I will accept assignments late. Students will receive only 5 points toward Treasure Chest for tardy assignments.
Please let me know if you have any questions.