Welcome to my Classroom
Welcome to 8th grade Language Arts. I look forward to working together with you.
My Classroom Mission
Our Mission is to learn the 8th grade Essentials for Learning in Language Arts so that all students may achieve mastery.
I am a graduate of Methodist College in Fayetteville, NC. I also attended Virginia Tech prior to transferring to Methodist College. I am currently working towards my masters in Executive Leadership through Gardner-Webb University. My target finish date for this masters is May, 2012. I have been teaching at North Iredell Middle School for 20 years, since the school opened. I am a wife of 28 years, and a mother of 3 daughters. I also have two grandaughters, and two grandsons.
1. Come to class prepared with pencil, paper, homework, and all required class materials.
2. Raise your hand before speaking.
3. Do not disrupt others; keep hands and feet to yourself.
4. Be respectful to the teacher and other students.
5. HONESTY is always the best policy!