Welcome to March ERPD 2013:
Agenda: March ERPD 2013 Agenda (We will be flip-flopping the Writing and Sequencing. Writing will be first.)
1. Think - process thoughts for 30 seconds to a minute
2. Ink - write for one minute (summary, big idea, etc.)
3. Link - discuss your written thoughts with a partner
*Table Top Twitter:
Table Top Twitter is a way to have students interact with authentic writing.
1. Choose a passage from the book they are currently reading and place in middle of a large piece of paper. The chosen passage should spark the students to want to express their opinions and ideas.
2. As they write about their ideas, the students read what other students are writing and expressing and they interact back and forth. All communication should be in writing.
3. Good idea to have several tables going at the same time that way students can move between the two or more conversations.
4. You can choose to have the same passage on both tables or have 2 completely different conversations going on at the same time with students moving in and out as they choose.
*OE Questions Rubric (10-AR teams, 5-School teams, 5-Whole group)